Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Birthday

Yesterday was my 24th birthday and I didn't really care about that. I had something much more exciting on my mind than celebrating the day I was born.

Our first ultrasound! We got to see the baby and pretend like we could tell what was going on for most of it. But for the parts of it that made sense where we could actually tell what we were looking at it was amazing. 

We are having a thumb sucking, head shaking, wiggly little GIRL.

I can't stop looking at the pictures of her.




Hands down best birthday so far.


It even tops the b-day when I got my first car...


4 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you and Travis and thrilled that it is a girl. You two are going to be awesome parents. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I have missed your blog posts!!! You are the funniest person. Glad to hear that you are having a little girl. I cna't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Girls are more fun to dress than boys. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about the birthday when Maynerd ate your cake??? haha. Love the car

    ReplyDelete