Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Halfsies

20 weeks. I can't believe it. That's half way! Having the first 4 weeks go by without knowing I was pregnant was awesome and I figured the rest of the time would drag on. But it really has gone by quick and I definitely have had some freak outs thinking we need everything ready to go now. We need to read all the baby reads and learn all there is to learn, and we need to do it now!  Luckily I have a sane husband and my brain can bounce back after either he or the reasonable part of me calm me down. 

Sorry no pictures this week... Soon though.

how far along: 20 weeks
total weight gain: About 10 lbs... when I try to get up off the couch, though, it feels like 100.
maternity clothes: My mom gave me some really cute shirts for my bday and I'm in the market for some comfy stretchy skirts. My dress pants and jeans that still fit are becoming less and less desirable with each passing day. 
stretch marks: No. I'm hoping it will stay that way.
sleep: My body loves going to sleep at 9 and sleeping peacefully until about 2. Then it's another story for the rest of the night.
best moment this week: Probably my mom coming to my work today. 1. It is rare that someone comes in that actually I like. So that was nice. 2. She was asking for my keys so she could put all the baby stuff she had just bought in my car.  Best mom, what?
miss anything:  I wouldn't be mad if laying on my stomach and back were acceptable and comfortable again
movement: Plenty of it. It is thee coolest feeling.
food cravings: Grilled Cheese has been the big one for the last couple weeks. But I don't know
anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating. It's like a baby needs nutrients to grow or something... psh.
gender: Girl girl girl.
symptoms: Just a little nausea here and there. Oh and my back....it sometimes hates me. 
belly button in or out: In and stretching sideways...its weird. 
happy or moody most of the time: The pattern goes; happy, happy, happy, scared and repeat.
looking forward to: Actually making all the projects I plan on making for this little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment