Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Announcement?


I don't know who knows and who doesn't know because I recently found out how awkward I feel telling people I'm pregnant. Who knows why... 
But here you go! I'm 13 WEEKS.

Estimated Due Date: September 10, 2013
I know anyone who is reading this is DYING for an update. So here you go.

-I have felt nauseous for about 9 weeks now but only thrown up twice. Whoop.

-Many people who I have actually told have replied "I was wondering that! But I didn't want to ask" What does that mean? One of my closest friends who said this was the only person that I didn't feel weird about her saying it. Because we hardly see each other and I've probably been hinting via text... aka "I'm sick feel bad for me." But all of the other people like.. my visiting teachers  that said it had to be speaking purely about my appearance because I really don't talk to them about anything. So... am I fat already? I guess.
-I thought I would continue being fit and lifting weights through the whole pregnancy and be like this lady. But that proved to be so much harder than she makes it seem.  The last couple of months I mostly go to the gym and park it on a stationary bike with the 90 year olds. And they pedal faster than me.

That's all for now. I'm planning on weekly updates... we'll see how that works out.

Oh and Travis is really excited to share his favorite hobby with baby Dulaney:


2 comments:

  1. love it! I didnt know you could have kids with endometriosis.. isnt that what ya have? Its so exciting! You wont really start getting fat till week 18 or so thats so awesome! I am so excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Annie! So sorry you aren't feeling good. We are excited for you guys and can hardly wait for grandbaby #9! Love you...

    ReplyDelete