Tuesday, March 12, 2013

14 Weeks


According to babycenter.com baby Dulaney can now squint, frown, grimace and pee. The peeing thing kind of creeps me out, but I guess everybody needs to start somewhere.
 
The baby center also says that our baby measures 3 1/2 inches from top to bottom which is about the size of a lemon and weighs 1 1/2 ounces. This could be completely inaccurate since all babies are different and I haven't seen mine yet, but websites like this are helpful in making me feel like I know what is going on in there.
 
This past week I have felt much better, not much nausea, but another symptom has hit.  Or at least I'm blaming it on the pregnancy. Crochety, irritable, perma-peev-ed-ness. It is mostly when I am at work. Because I mostly deal with people or situations I don't want to when I'm at work.
 
Things that bug and all occur at work are; powerful smells, the sound of nails being filed and people who ask me about my pregnancy Only so they can tell me about theirs.

This ghetto up close and mirror picture is from last week, and I don't think I'm supposed to be showing yet so I started a poll on the side of the blog here and you can vote. Do you think this is a real baby bump or a food baby? 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment