Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fifteen

Here we are fifteen weeks into this... It feels like its dragging! But not really because fifteen weeks is a long time. That's 105 days. It only took 105 days for the baby to grow to the size of an orange (or an apple, whatever your personal fruit preference.) I have seen this little pregnancy questionnaire on a few different blogs and thought all you readers might like it. 
how far along? 15 weeks
total weight gain: Last time I went to the doctor it was 0, but since then I have rediscovered my love for DQ chicken baskets... so it could be a little more now.
maternity clothes? I'm dreading it. I don't even know how to shop for regular clothes, now I have to find special ones? 
stretch marks? I can not even imagine those... hopefully it stays that way.
sleep:  I have been having the craziest dreams. Lots of mean people with guns that never seem to run out of ammo.
best moment this week: Probably Sunday when I was in a dress and Travis says "I can see the baby! That is a good dress for pregnancy." I guess its starting to look more like a real bump and less like a food baby.
miss anything? Pastry Pub! Turkey on a cheese bagel with herb sauce... I just drooled. Who knew about the whole lunch meat being off limits thing? 
movement: They say sometimes first time pregnant folk mistake baby movement for gas rumbling around in there. I have been feeling strange things going on...I think in my case it really is gas rumbles though. 
food cravings: Chips and salsa. But I've been craving those for about 20 years now. 
anything making you queasy or sick: Mostly just smells these days. It doesn't really make me queasy though, just mad.
gender: No idea.
symptoms: Just my super human smelling strength. And headaches. But I'm not complaining as long as the nausea stays away.
belly button in or out? In and if it ever comes out I will be creeeeped. 
happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy. Why wouldn't I be? WE'RE HAVING A BABY!
looking forward to: Finding out the gender. I am really tired of calling it it or baby or s/he


and here's a picture of me after work today...

1 comment: