Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday: List

We can forget to be thankful, and especially not on Thursdays.

This week I am thankful for:

The temple. I got the sweet privilege to become an endowed member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints two years ago. It does not seem like it has been that long but it has and its awesome.  I love going every week (or as close to that as we can). I loved the few months I got to work there and cant wait to do that again someday. I love feeling the spirit there. I love everything about it. So yeah, pretty thankful we have a temple so close.

The job I started about a month ago. I am trying harder not to complain about it and just keep remembering that it is temporary.  But while I'm writing about it I might as well tell you about my most recent found dislike.  When someone is smoking in their car while filling out a deposit slip and then sends the tube in, I open it and get attacked with the nasty tube smell mixed with smoke. Its the worst smell, of all smells. Also, the fact that Travis has a good job is something to be thankful for.

My new calling. I cant tell you what it is, because its not official yet. And even though for the past two months I've been saying to Travis "I hope they dont call me to that" I'm glad they did. And I know that I'm supposed to have that calling even though I dont want it.

Our house. It is so ghetto. The outside is so scary. The inside has some issues. But it is so cute and tiny and cozy and fun. The rent is cheap and we can basically do whatever we want to the inside.  I will never ever take a bath in our tub, but I will be thankful for this house.

Rice bags. 'nuf said.

I think that's good for now.

Oh and the X-Large t-shirt that says "OCamada" that I'm supposed to wear to work today with dress pants. That will look real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment