Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Best 2 Months...

You like that cheesy title? Me too.

I didn't think this blog would turn into an "all about the baby and nothing else" blog, but I only find myself with so much free time (and by free time I mean time that I have two hands to type with) to write and if it's going to be limited it might as well be about her. Because honestly... she's way more cute and fun and interesting than anything else going on in our lives. I don't see that changing any time soon and I am just fine with that.

Well at two months Ellie...

-is 12 pounds 8 ounces. She's getting some chub on her.

-is 24 inches long! So tall.

-has started sleeping for five or six hours a night. It's amazing. Last week she slept at least five hours every night and just when I was getting used to it she decided to only sleep a total of about three hours on Friday night. Bah! I don't mind though, it's just like having a slumber party!

-loves to grunt and scowl but has started smiling and making the cutest noises you will ever hear.

-still has super crazy arms and legs when she is laying down. Sometimes it's a good thing sometimes not. She does it when she likes the song playing on the Indie Holidays Pandora station but also does it when she is about to freak out that no one is holding her.

-poops. A lot.

-loves watching football and basketball way more than cartoons. It's really the only way tummy time will last longer than one minute if she's facing the TV with a game on. She also loves to sit up by herself in the corner of the couch and watch the Clippers play ... or any other basketball or football game.


lazy eye smile

No comments:

Post a Comment