Saturday, September 14, 2013

Over Due

Well we are four days past the due date. I have been feeling strangely calm about it. Even when one of our umpires at work decided to tell me the horror story from the birth of his first baby, I only freaked out for a minute and then was fine. But why do some people talk to other people, ever?

This week I have been feeling great. The only thing is that I am way tired and have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning... but it kind of seems like I've been like that my whole life and maybe I'm just using pregnancy as an excuse to take advantage of it now? Or maybe I really am just exhausted.... who knows.

I haven't posted the baby shower pics yet because they are all at Glamma Gardner's house, but we got a ton of great stuff from family and friends. We have definitely been blessed with the amount of things we've been given for this little girl.

BUT here are some other great pictures for you to enjoy.


I LOVE our crib so so much. Who even knew they had grey cribs? Not me, but I'm glad they do because it's awesome. Also... the poofs hanging on the ceiling really look better in real life. They are hard to take pictures of. Oh and props to Kara for making them.

This is the blanket on the crib. The pattern I used said it would be the size of a baby blanket.
I hate patterns.
After a few rows I knew it was going to be way bigger than a baby blanket, but I'm not one for undoing my hard work even if it means WAY more work to keep going. I probably could have made 3 actual baby blankets in the time it took to make this one.
Don't mind the top part being all stretched out, it's just so big that when it's held up it does that.
But it's okay, she can have this huge blanket when she is older.
 I also made this ghetto stuffed monster. I thought it would be cute. 
I'm not sure if it is or not.
 I have been wanting a glider since we found out we were having a baby but I am so cheap that I wouldn't just buy one. Every few weeks I would just get online and look around and then change my mind. Travis finally just ordered one online and surprised me with it. And I love it. That guy...
 Also... I think we have decided on a name. As pictured above. One day Travis dreamt up this little art project for us to do since this wall was just empty and I love it. He did most of the work but I helped / supervised.

I hope this post has sufficiently fulfilled your Annie/Trav/Baby update craving. If not, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment