Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Twenty Five

how far along: 25 weeks
total weight gain: Maybe 15 lbs... They stopped telling me when I go to the doctor so I'm assuming that's a good thing.
maternity clothes: I either wear long comfy skirts or basketball shorts and t-shirts everyday... it is amazing. 
stretch marks: Nope...not today, and hopefully not tomorrow
sleep: I got a fugly body pillow from Big Lots and it has made all the difference sleeping at night. 
best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat at the doctor. That's the best part of every appointment. This time she wouldn't hold still and the doctor had the chase her around.. I liked it. 
miss anything:  Pastry Pub turkey on a cheese bagel. AH!
movement: Yes. It's my favorite thing about this whole experience.
food cravings: I had a dream about eating pickles last night... and I hate pickles. But that's not really a craving. So no.. 
anything making you queasy or sick: Yes randomly and I can't pinpoint it 
gender: Girl, still. 
symptoms:  little things randomly.... I'm not mad about it though. 
belly button in or out: Barely in. Its creeping me out.
happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy

If she is average, baby is about 13.5 inches and weighs around a pound and a half... around the size of a zucchini.  She is now getting some baby fat and her spine is starting to form. Her bones are still hardening and she has fingerprints. Fingerprints! I don't know if any of that is interesting to anyone else.... but I don't care haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment